Design, Construction and Equipping Hospital Units
Customized and state-of-the-art solutions
Our many years of experience in the design and construction of clinical departments and operating rooms allows us to offer high quality “turnkey” solutions such as our Managed Service. It includes the design, construction and equipping of Cath Labs, ORs and hybrid rooms.
Our team of architects and engineers works nationwide and in EMEA in accordance with hospital-specific territorial regulations. Our experts will guide you in the choice of the best alternatives for the realization of your project, from the study of the spaces to the setting of your hospital department, also taking care of the ongoing maintenance of the entire stock of equipment.
From design to the supply of state-of-the-art medical equipment
With our turnkey solutions you can achieve maximum efficiency and integration between clinical departments and achieve improvements in your hospital performance, including increased hygiene and infection control.
Our approach includes:
- Assessment: We begin by visiting the facility to conduct a technical assessment to verify the overall appropriateness of the site, determine the minimum requirements necessary to establish a department, and ascertain any structural requirements or restrictions.
- Goal setting: Our engineers and architects meet with administrators and clinicians to define the operational and clinical goals of the department, as well as any requests or preferences. The team then develops various design options, with a focus on overcoming any physical site limitations, eliminating inefficiency, and streamlining operational processes.
- Design customization: The design department works with advanced software to ensure resolution in a Building Information Modeling, or BIM, environment, and processes design drawings from the preliminary stages to the as-built solution.
- Construction oversight: Our architects collaborate with external professionals in the supervision of construction sites during the renovation of the rooms until the final testing and transfer of the premises to the contracting structure.
Our complete project management allows you to save time and costs, while benefiting from the most efficient medical equipment, selected from the catalogs of the world’s leading manufacturers.
During the design phase, we directly negotiate with selected suppliers to meet your every need. Our offer is very wide and includes:
The benefits for our customers:
- Complete solution, from design to the supply of state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Team of professionals dedicated to the customer
- Optimization of time and costs
- Customized 3D design in BIM environment
- Complete and effective project management